How to make your handmade garments look better? Here are 10 principles/steps I use for better sewing
In this video we are talking about 10 sewing principles for better sewing. Of course, there are many more - but this is a good set to get started with and to build upon. Much like when you are building a house - the foundation really matters. When you start with good sewing habits/principles - sewing will go smoother and garments will come out looking well-made!
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3fBWNiO9U
MY FAVORITE SEWING TOOLS:
1. Bias Tape Maker - https://amzn.to/3151IFh
2. Medical Tracing Paper - https://amzn.to/2EMafDm
3. Washable Fabric Markers - https://amzn.to/2ENCgKy
4. Hem Guide Clips - https://amzn.to/2EM5VUs
5. Sewing Rullers - https://amzn.to/2WF77n0
MY STUDIO SET UP (for those who inquired):
• Camera - https://amzn.to/2EOezSs
• Lights - https://amzn.to/2WkZ27t
• Microphone - https://amzn.to/2JS74Ot
This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from the links displayed above I get a small commission. It does not come out of your pocket, but it does help me to support this channel. Thank YOU!
#tipsforbettersewing #EasySewingDiy #alisashay
Thank You for Watching!
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/thoughtful_maker/
PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.com/GoaskAlisa/
OLD BLOG - https://goaskalisa.com/
Thank You for being here and see you soon!